Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine nails and something sweet



Hello girls..Happy Valentines to us!!!.And of course some hearts on my nails..I tried the crushed shells..and I am in love with them..they are looking very good on the nails...
Buna fetelor..La multi ani de sf Valentin sa fiti iubite!!Si binenteles ca nu se putea altfel nijte inimioare pe unghii..Am incercat scoica pisata pt unghii..ca eram f nerabdatoare sa incerc..si vreau sa zic ca m-am indragostit de ele..arat f bine pe unghii.










What I used
1.red polish
2.a french base
3.red crushed shell
4.silver perles
5.red glitter





And now something sweet that I did specially for my boyfriend..I am not so pleased with the
writing on the heart....:( but I was very good ..lol
This was my first time doing this king of shaped cake

Si acum ceva dulce facut special pt iubitul meu ..Nu sunt asa de multumita de scrisul de pe inima..dar a fost foarte delicios..hihi
Prima oara cand fac un astfel de tort..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin