Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tag: Get to know me!

Am primit acest tag de la A.M. si Irynuk carora le multumesc mult..Si acum sa parcurgem chestionarul:)) this is my first tag..

1. Are you named after anyone?
after my mother :)

2. When was the last time you cried?
for my birthday when I notice my age..ok that is not funny:))

3. Do you have any kids?
nope only my boyfriend :D

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
yep:))

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
OOhhh yes I am the sarcasm mother:)) trebuie sa ma las de sportul asta :-s

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
No

7. Whats your favorite cereal?
Don't have

8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
nails and hair

9. What is your eye color?
caprui ca la pui :)) brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings definitely

11. Favorite smells?
hyacinth,orange..

12. Summer or winter?
I love summer...but also winter is nice when it is snowing

13. Computer or television?
computer

14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Spain

15. Do you have special talents?
No don't think so :)

16. Where were you born?
Romania

17. What are your hobbies?
make up, nails,movies,cooking:))

18. Do you have any pets?
now I have only a cat but..when I was a child I had all kind of animals:)) from..fish to dogs,chickens..I killed the chickens before I ever got the chance to eat them..they were my pets:)),bunny,pigeons.hmm and more..:)) by the way I live in the apartement but the pets needed a home and a friend:))

19. Favorite movie?
step up,the notebook,desperate housewives:)) o yes that I love:)..hmm Twilight I love romance
The town great movie..

20. Do you have any siblings?
yep one sister and two brothers

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
can't remember..I think a teacher

22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
can't remeber that:))

23. Movies you dislike.
horror movies

24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
There are a lot of great girls here..so maybe I will get the chance to know them in person..I cant say 3 because there are more than 3

25. Who do you tag:

I tag:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin