Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas nails

Hello ladies!!I am starting this post with a special wish for all off my followers!Have the best holidays and a Merry Christmas to all!This is a sad Christmas for me because my cat had died:( and it's my first Christmas without him:(It his hard because I had him for 14 years:(..I will make a special post soon about him so you will get to know him a little!
I did my manicure inspired from a little lamp..Hope you like it!

Buna fetelor!!Incep postarea prin a va urara tuturor urmaritorilor mei si nu numai Sarbatori fericita sic at mai multa liniste!Stiti deja ca pt mine a fost un Craciun trist din cauza ca pisoiul meu a murit si e primul Craciun fara el!:(Il aveam de 14 ani si mi-e greu sa ma obisnuiesc cu ideea ca nu mai e:(
Pt Craciun am facut o manichiura inspirata de o candeluta pt lumanari!Sper sa va placa!Si sarbatori cat mai fericite in continuare!















My inspiration!






What I used:

-red orange polish
-acrilic paints: white,gold,black,green,yellow








Kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin