Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

my nail stuff colection 2011

Hello girls..for today I wanted to make a post about all of my nails stuff..this is what I got until now:D so let's take a closer look at all of them..This is my precious box:X:))
Buna fetelor pt astazi vreau sa fac o postare cu toate accesoriile mele pt unghii..Asa arata colectia mea pana acum..Hai sa vedem mai de aproape ce contine cutia mea cu jucarii:D..



This is the box where I keep all of precious things for nail:))
It's a metal box:) that I love because it is very resistant

My glitters
1. in my cute jars


2. another set of gliiter
diamond shaped glitters
This are new can't hardly wait to test them:)

A closer look of this beauties
..next are my rhinestones
round & tears shaped

My wheel rhinestones different shapes

other different rhinestones



3 D roses



3D butterflies
Fimo flowers

special polish for stamping
stamping plates
Dried flowers

other glitters
crushed shell
micro pearls & other glitters
nail strippers & stickers

Other stickers


So these are all of my nail stuff..Hope you like it:)

Kisses!Have a great week!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin