Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

snowflakes..+tutorial

Hi girls I did my first snowflakes for this year..pff they are definitely not my best..I think the combination of colors is not right..hmm what do you think girls?:( these are my best pictures:( This will not last long on my nails because I don't like it:))
Buna fetelor..am zis sa fac si eu niste fulgi pe unghiile mele:)) primii pe anul acesta,clar nu e combinatie reusita,,voi ce parere aveti?
Abia am reusit sa scot o poza calumea..cu siguranta nu o sa stea mult pe unghiile mele acest model:))

Later edit: I decided to make a tutorial at this design..you cand do it on any background and colors that you want..I've changed the color of the snowflakes so they can be seen bether

Later edit:Am decis sa fac un tutorial la acest model ..puteti faceti ce fundal doriti si ce culoare vreti la fulgi..Am schimbat culoarea si la fulgi ca sa se poate vedea mai bine cand i-am facut







What I used:

-white acrilic paint
-sponge
-silver polish
-silver glitter
-silver rhinestones




Step 1
-make a white sponge background


Step 2
-over the white add some silver polish again with the sponge

Step 3
-draw a horizontal line with your detail brush

Step 4
make an x
Step 5
draw small v to the each end of the line

Step6(optional)
make another snowflake if you want

Step 7
-add rhinestones in the middle of the snowflakes

Step 9
-Add some silver glitter with your fan brush

Step 10
-add top coat


Kisses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin