Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

swatch Flormar supershine nr 14

hi girls hope you have had a great weekend!I wanted to do the post last night but I was tired and not in the mood ..so I woke up this morning with much energy:D
so for today I will delight with a very nice color from flormar supershine nr 14..omg the effect that has this polish kills me:)) It's a dark purple with a lot of glitter purple in it!I tried to make a lot of pictures to capture the color better!Believe me girls this color is a "must have" for the purple maniacs like me:))
Buna fetelor sper ca ati avut un week-end minunat!Am vrut sa fac acest post aseara dar fiind obosita am zis sa las in dimineata ca sa fiu mai odihnita!Asadar pt astazi o sa va delectez cu o frumoasa culoare de la flormar supershine nr 14,deci nu imi vine sa cred ce efect are oja aceasta!Este un mov inchis cu mult sclipici mov in ea!Am incercat sa fac mai multe poze ca sa surprind cat mai bine efectul sclipiciului!Aceasta culoare este un "must have" pt cele care sunt maniace de mov ca mine:))






Daylight

nighttime


Hove you like it!Kisses
Sper sa va placa!Pupici!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin