Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

new stuff 2

hello ladies ..I received another order from ebay:D This time I bought only 3 items..So let me show you what I bought..
Buna fetelor am mai primit o comanda de pe ebay ..De data aceasta am cumparat doar 3 lucruri..Asadar sa vedeti si voi ce am cumparat..










Cuticle oil..I like the first one so I decided to buy another one
ulei de cuticule ..mi-a placut primul si am zis sa mai cumpar unu desi se termina f repede
Nail Buffing cream..ok girls I tried to use this but or is I don't know how to use it or is not good at anything..so if you girls have any advice in how to use this please tell me
Crema buffing pt unghii..bine fetelor ori nu stiu eu sa o folosesc ori nu e buna de nimic..asa ca daca stiti cum se foloseste mai exact luminati-ma si pe mine:D
Nail art brushes






Coming up next : flormar swatch

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin