Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

black roses mani+pedi

hellor girls.. It's time for a new post..I tried again the roses..this time with a little luck I did them more perfect than last time:D I started with my pedicure and when I saw how it came out on my pedicure I decided to to my manicure the same..I think this is my fall design:)) because it is in gold with black..unless I will decide to make them hot orange or pink :)) Hope you like them!
Buna fetelor ..E timpul pt un nou post,,Am incercat din nou trandafiri de data aceasta cu putin noroc mi-au iesit mai perfect fata de tura trecuta!Am inceput cu pedichiura si cand am vazut cum au iesit am decis sa imi fac si manichiura la fel!Cred ca acesta este modelul meu de toamna:)) asta daca nu decid sa imi fac ce in portocaliu sau roz:)) Sper sa va placa
















What I used:
-gold glitter
gold polish
black acrilic colour








Kisses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin