Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Leydi 720 + dotted nails

Hey girls, how are you?I am glad that I have more time for blogging,althoughit it's a simple design it is very perfect for the summer and very easy to do!Hope you like it!
Buna fetelor:D ce mai faceti? ma bucur ca am mai mult timp de postari:D chiar daca e un model mai simplu dar e ochios si potrivit pt vara:) si usor de realizat de catre oricine!Sper sa va placa!


'Omg I fell in love with this color..and now I finally find it:D..it's a beautiful turqoise:X perfect for this summer:)
M-am indragostit de culoarea asta ..si acum am gasit-o in final..este un turcoaz f frumos si perfect pt vara :D Este de la Leydi numarul 720





And a very easy design to match this polish:D
Si un model f usor sa se potriveasca acestei culori:)







what I used:

1.hot pink polish
2.turquoise polish
3.white
4.dotting tool





Kisses!!Se yaaa:D






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin