Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Aquarium nails

Hello girls I am very active this week ..two posts:D but I really was in the mood for nails:D..This time something very summery and perfect with this time:D.Now the only thing I need to match this nails is a sunny beach:)
Buna fetelor ,sunt foarte activa saptamana asta ,2 posturi la manichiura:)):D dar chiar aveam chef de unghiute:).Am ales sa fac ceva care se potriveasca f bine cu vara si cu vacanta care vine:D..acum singurul lucru care imi mai tb ca sa se asorteze cu unghiutele este sa stau la plaja:)).














What I used:
-3 shades of blue and acrilic paint:black,yellow,blue,green,red,white
-a sponge







Sper sa va placa:D
Week-end placut:)

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I'm about to do fish tank nails and was looking for some inspiration - I got it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin