Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beauty and the beast nail art contest entry

Hi girls..I recently joined Orlica Disney nail art contest..the theme was so challenging..although I had short nails I decided to try something..Now for the story,I picked 'Beauty and the Beast' because is one of my favorite story from Disney..the most romantic one..If you girls wanna support me in this contest you can vote me Here!Number 20!!Only GFC followers of Orlica can vot!Thanks!!:D
Buna fetelor!Recent m-am inscris in concursul cu tema Disney organizat de Orlica..tema a fost una f grea dar si provocatoare in acelasi timp,desi aveam unghiile mici am zis sa incerc si eu ceva..Am ales sa fac 'Frumoasa si Bestia' pt este una dintre povestile mele preferate de la Disney,cea mai romantica de fapt.Daca doriti sa ma sustineti in acest concurs ma puteti vota AICI!Numarul20!Doar cei care sunt followers ai lui Orlica pot vota..Multumesc!:D



Here is the design that I entered!





Have a nice day girls!!See you next time!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin