Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

nail art contest

Hello girls!! This is my entry to Nail art world flower contes!!First I didn t want to participate because I didn t know what model to do..although Ilike painting flowers..I wanted something different and I found this blue flowers..hope you girls like it..and if you want to see the other beautiful entries and vote click HERE.I am entering with the number 12 hope these number brings me luck!
Buna fetelor!!Acesta este modelul meu pt concursul Nail art world cu tema flori!La inceput nu am vrut sa particip din cauza ca nu stiam ce model sa fac..desi imi place foarte mult sa pictez flori am dorit ceva diferit si am gasit aceste flori albastre..sper sa va placa fetelor..si daca doriti sa vedeti celelalte modele si sa votati dati click AICI!!Intru in concurs cu numarul 12..sper sa imi poarte noroc acest numar!





this is my inspiration




what I used:
1.turquoise glitter polish
2.turquoise polish(for the french)
3.a dark blue polish
4.blue glitter
5.matte white
6.black polish
7. glittery polish


purple-transp-line flower Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin