Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I won!!!


I can't believe my eyes..I won RINA first nail art contest..now I am lucky:">because of your votes I enter the final!thank you again!!and a special thank you to the judges!!I am so happy because it's my first nail contest that I win:">
so here are the prizes that I can't wait to put my hands on!!
Nu imi vine sa cred ca am castigat!!Am castigat primul concurs de nail art organizat de RINA!!sunt foarte norocoasa..datorita voturilor voastre am intrat in finala!!va multumesc inca o data!!si vreau sa multumesc si juriului!!sunt asa de fericita pt ca este primul concurs de nail art castigat!!

a pair of Red Caddy Posh Pocket Shoes (of your size)

Elianto Red Violet, Elianto Racing Green, Faceshop OR202, Faceshop GR501,
Faceshop 404, Faceshop BL602, Revlon Peach Petal, Caronia Bright Night Collection and nail care products, 5ml empty nail polish bottles, Faceshop emery board, Konad's promotional stamping nail art kit, pink cosmetic bag from Etude House, and 2 sheets of nail art stickers.


A small box containing a few interesting facts about the Philippines.


purple-transp-line flower Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin