Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

french

mine
First I want to say a special thank you girls for voting me..it means a lot to me!! I am in the top 5 finalist!!so happy:D.If you want to see the rest of the finalist visit RINA.
and now for a new manicure..I wanted a french manicure for a long time:D
Intai vreau sa va multumesc pentru toate care m-au sustinut in concurs..inseamna foarte mult pt mine suportul vostru!!sunt printre cele 5 finaliste..daca doriti sa le vedeti si pe restu va invit sa o vizitati pe RINA
Si acum pt o noua manichiura..ca de mult imi doream un french:D







What I used:
1.matte white
2.a soft pink
3.pink
4.pink round rhinestones
5. a french base
6.silver glitter polish

purple-transp-line flower Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin