Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring fantasy nails

Hello girls..Spring is here and I wanted to do some nails to celebrated it.I fond a great butterfly background on the internet and it was an inspiration to me!A combination with green and purple that I like!Hope you like it!Waiting for your opinion!

Buna fetelor!!A venit primavara si am zis sa sugerez acest lucru si pe unghiile mele!!Am gasit o imagine cu fluturi pe internet care m-a inspirat!O combinatie dintre verde si mov care imi va face placere sa o testez si pe viitor!!Voi ce parere aveti fetelor?






This was my inspiration














What I used:

-acrilic paints:white, purple,green,blue
-polishes:white , 2 sorts of green
-holographic diamond glitter













Kisses!Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin