Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ladybug spring

Hello girls...it's time for a new manicure..Because it's spring and the green from the last manicure really inspire me..I decided to make another green background this time with some ladybugs..And of course my new obsession are the diamond shaped holographic glitter..that I love..they look amazing in the sun!Hope you like it!

Buna fetelor..e timpul pt o noua manichiura..Si pentru ca e primavara iar verdele de la cealalta manichiura m-a tentat foarte mult am zis sa il pastrez si in urmatoarea manichiura..Am facut un fundal din verde dar de data aceasta cu niste buburuze..Si mai nou am facut o obsesie pt sclipiciu meu holografic in formade romb..e demential..Imi place cum reflecta mai ales la soare:X
Sper sa va placa!















What I used:


-Acrilic colors: white,green,black,red,yellow
-Holographic diamond glitter
-glitter polish









Kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin