Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Swatch: Flormar Supermatte M101(The perfect red)

Hello girls..Today I will show you a swatch at this beautiful color!! I found the perfect red!!Yep it´s so perfect that you only need ONE COAT!wtf one coat?? Yep you must try it to believe me..I am so amazed about this color that I am in love..perfect red!!This is Flormar Supermatte M101 !!Hope you like it!!Let´s see how it looks on my nails:D

Buna fetelor!!Astazi va voi arata un swatch la aceasta frumoasa culoare!!Am gasit rosul perfect!!Este atat de perfect incat trebuie sa dam doar UN SINGUR STRAT!ceee un singur strat??..Dap tre sa il incercati ca sa ma credeti!Sunt atat de mirata de culoarea aceasta incat m-am indragostit de ea !!rosul perfect!Acesta fiind Flormar Supermatte M101!!
Sa vedem cum se prezinta pe unghiute!!Sper sa va placa!



Flormar Supermatte M101



One coat !!!NO top coat!! The picture was taken at night!
Un singur strat !!Fara top coat! poza facuta noaptea!

Great shine no?





Have you tried this polish?
Ati incercat aceasta oja?


Kisses! Have a great week-end!
Pupici!Sa aveti un week-end minunat!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin