Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

summer cocktail nails

Hello girls ...I am starting this post by saying that I am so sorry that I have neglected my blog:( and that I really missed posting!I am starting to post my entry to Andayn summer cocktail contest that already ended:))..this was my entry. I didn't have time for something else but I really wanted to participate on her contest ..thank you for those who voted for me!

Buna fetelor..incep postarea prin a spune ca imi pare rau ca mi-am neglijat cam in totalitate blogul si ca mi-a fost dor sa postez :(..voi incerca sa imi fac mai mult timp el..Incep sa postez modelul cu care am participat la concursul lui Andayn care s-a terminat deja..aceasta a fost intrarea mea in concurs. ..multumesc celor care m-au votat!



















Kisses!Have a great week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin